All-round climbing shoes for bouldering and sport climbing
The Scarpa Boostic are technical climbing shoes made for advanced sport climbers and boulderers who are looking for support on the smallest edges. The shoes have a rather narrow, strongly asymmetrical fit with a strong downturn. This allows more precision on small footholds and overhangs.
Supportive for enhanced performance
The Boostic boast a sophisticated V-Tension System. This supports the arch of your foot and forefoot to redirect the entire force to your toes. The system consists of a stretched rubber that provides optimal support, especially on long, difficult climbs. In addition, there is the so-called Pressure Absorbing Fit (PAF) system, which spreads your heel’s force. The strong tension band is interrupted behind the heel to reduce the pressure on the Achilles tendon. It’s connected to a softer rubber, which acts like a kind of bridge and allows a full adaption to the shape of your heel. Plus, the holes on the side of the heel indicate the tension applied. For example, three holes means there is strong tension.
The highlights at a glance:
- Technical climbing shoes for bouldering and sport climbing
- Precision and support on small edges thanks to the strong downturn and V-Tension System
- Pressure Absorbing Fit for strong tensioning and less pressure on the Achilles tendon
- Vibram XS Edge sole for grip and edging performance
- Narrow fit for Egyptian foot shapes (the second toe is shorter than the big toe)
- High-quality Scarpa climbing shoes – No Place Too Far