Versatile rain jacket for everyday use
With the Kid’s Aqua PowerTex Jacket from Salewa, your child will be wrapped up cosy on their next mountain tour. Thanks to the waterproof jacket’s comfortable cut, it won’t restrict any of your child’s movements whilst hill walking. It’s equipped with elastic cuffs that prevent the cold wind from penetrating inside. Thanks to its small pack size, the hardshell jacket will easily fit in a walking backpack and can be taken on any tour. Plus, it’s equipped with a durable hood to protect their head.
Excellent protection against the elements
The jacket features two large front pockets to warm up their hands. Plus, it’s made of PowerTex, which is a two-layer functional fabric that’s breathable, windproof and waterproof. It will wick away moisture to the outside, while the taped seams on the inside keeps out the rain. Thanks to the PFC-free coating, the Salewa Kid’s Aqua PowerTex Jacket won’t absorb moisture.
The advantages at a glance:
- Lightweight rain jacket for hill walking, hut-to-hut tours and leisure activities
- Made of a breathable, windproof and waterproof PowerTex fabric
- Comfortable cut with integrated hood
- Elasticated cuffs keep out the cold wind
- Partly made of recycled fibres
The Salewa Committed symbol indicates products that meet strict internal criteria at Salewa with regard to environmental and social responsibility. A Salewa product must meet two mandatory criteria and at least one additional criterion.
The mandatory criteria include:
1. Chemicals verified: more than 90% of the product weight meets at least one of the following criteria: a) the main fabric (for the entire product) has been chemically tested according to Oberalp's chemical guideline or b) the main fabric is bluesign-certified.
2. Factory monitored for social standards: the second obligatory criterion is that the factory where the product has been manufactured has been audited for social standards and working conditions by external audits.
The additional criteria, depending on the product, include upcycling, recycling, certain material compositions, PFC-free coatings or responsibly sourced down.