Optimum preparation for the next cycling season!
Do you find yourself frustrated every spring when the excellent fitness levels you had achieved in the autumn appear to have gone completely down the drain? Fallen down the gaps between Christmas dinner and too many missed training sessions due to bad weather? Then the Wahoo Kickr Core will be perfect for your cycle training!
A significantly more realistic riding experience, very precise analyses of training results and a low-noise background (which could be a reason to ask your neighbours for a share in the costs!) make it stand out from boring, run-of-the-mill indoor trainers.
Kickr Core highlights
You will be impressed with the versatility of the Core trainer: it is compatible with the Kickr Climb system (for realistic simulation of mountain rides) and the Kickr Headwind (for better cooling and headwind simulation). The system is also compatible with numerous third-party apps, which means you aren’t tied to one software for training; you can use your favourites. Your speed, strength and distance data are displayed so you can monitor your training results (cadence measurement not included).
The Core indoor trainer has a lot to offer in terms of technical features too: it can be controlled via ANT+, ANT+ FE-C and Bluetooth. The 5.44 kg flywheel is electromagnetically braked for quiet operation and a more realistic feel. It can simulate inclines up to 16%. You won’t find steeper inclines on the 21 Bends heading towards Alp d’Huez. The contents are comprehensive and include numerous adapters. Please note that the cassette required is not included (the system is compatible with SRAM and Shimano 8/9/10/11).
The Wahoo Kickr Core at a glance
- Measures speed, power and distance
- Compatible: Rear wheel size 24 inches RR / 24 inches MTB / 650c RR / 26 inches MTB / 700c RR / 650b MTB / 29 inches MTB
- Hub types: 130/135 mm QR, 12 x 142 and 12 x 148 thru axle
- Compatible with Kickr Headwind / Kickr Climb
- Accuracy: + / - 2 %
- Wireless software updates: Yes
- Capacity meter support from third-party providers: Yes
- Connectivity: ANT+, ANT+ FE-C and Bluetooth
- Devices: iOS, Android, PC (Mac and Windows)
- Max. user weight: 113.40 kg
- Power requirements: 100-240V~1.5A 50-60 Hz
- Maximal simulation: 16 %
- Maximum output: 1800 W
- KICKR CORE
- Back section
- Front section
- Nuts (x 4)
- Screws (x 4)
- Hex key
- 1.8 mm spacer
- Offside adapter for 130 mm and 135 mm quick release
- Reversible hub spacer for 130 mm and 135 mm quick release
- Drive side adapter for 12 x 142 and 12 x 148 thru axle
- Reversible hub spacer for thru axle
- AC adapter
- Quick release
- Important: Front wheel block, cadence sensor and cartridge not included. Compatible cassettes: 8/9/10/11 SRAM/Shimano