Versatile and comfortable climbing shoes for (almost) every area of use
The Women's Quantic from the Italian shoe manufacturer Scarpa are the perfect all-round climbing shoes. Thanks to their technical features, they’re suitable for bouldering and indoor climbing to sport and multi-pitch climbing out on crags! The Women's Quantic was designed for climbers who are looking for versatile, yet high-performing shoes. These have a slightly wider, but women-specific last compared to the men's model. It also offers a comfortable fit for people with Roman feet (slightly wider forefoot). Plus, they have a slightly asymmetrical shape, have a slight curve and will wrap around the bottom of your foot nicely.
The perfect performance mix for bouldering and sport climbing
The slight downturn, supportive and dynamically flexible midsole along with the HT-Tension System make them super versatile and ensure great precision. They also feature an adaptable microsuede upper (a particularly fine-grained polyester microfibre) and a 4 mm-thick Vibram XS Edge sole that’ll support the muscles in your feet and give great edge stability. All of these features make the comfortable Scarpa Quantic Women the perfect performance climbing shoes for your next climb!
The advantages at a glance:
- 5-panel microfibre upper for maximum comfort
- Wider, slightly asymmetrical, yet women's specific last ensures a comfortable fit
- Light downturn and light/medium pretensioning makes them versatile and great for sport climbing and bouldering both indoors and outdoors
- 4 mm-thick Vibram XS Edge sole offers solid grip and edge stability
- **Double hook-and-loop fastener provides a tight fit and allows for an easy on/off
- Scarpa footwear is made with Italian passion and quality