Performance climbing shoes for (almost) every area of use
The Scarpa Quantic are versatile climbing shoes for all sorts of climbing. From indoor bouldering to sport and multi-pitch climbing, you can rely on these climbing shoes! The Quantic was built with a slightly wider last and offers a comfortable fit for people with Roman feet (slightly wider forefoot). It’s also slightly asymmetrical, curved and wraps around the bottom of your foot very nicely.
Maximum versatility - in the hall as well as on the crag
The slightly downturned, supportive Flexan midsole and HT-Tension System make it more versatile with excellent precision and a dynamic flex. In addition, both the adaptable microsuede upper (a particularly finely textured form of polyester microfibres) and the full-length, 4-mm thick Vibram XS Edge sole will support your feet and provide stability. So, whether you want to wear them in the climbing hall or at the crag, the Scarpa Quantic are comfortable performance climbing shoes for any climbing adventure.
The advantages at a glance:
- 5-panel microfibre upper for maximum comfort
- Wider, slightly asymmetrical last ensures a comfortable fit
- Light downturn and light/medium pretensioning makes them versatile and great for sport climbing and bouldering both indoors and outdoors
- 4 mm-thick Vibram XS Edge sole offers solid grip and edge stability
- **Double hook-and-loop fastener provides a tight fit and allows for an easy on/off
- Scarpa footwear is made with Italian passion and quality