Versatile trekking trousers with a large leg pocket
The Pedroc 2 DST Light Pants from Salewa will be your new go-to trekking trousers. Equipped with a large cargo pocket, you can easily store your hiking map or other small valuables. The trekking trousers are made of a breathable and quick-drying functional fabric that is certified according to the eco-friendly bluesign approved standard. Their outer is equipped with a PFC-free finish to prevent the trousers from absorbing moisture.
Ideally suited for mountain sports and hill walking
Thanks to the hybrid body mapping structure, the trekking trousers feel very soft. Some other great features include the gusseted crotch for extra mobility and the flexible waistband with airy mesh inserts that offers you a precise fit and can be adjusted with the internal regulator. You’ll feel comfortable on your next hike with the Pedroc 2 DST Light Pants from Salewa.
The features at a glance:
- Lightweight trekking trousers for hill walking, speed hiking and trekking tours
- Made of a breathable and quick-drying material
- Comfortable thanks to the gusset insert and flexible waistband
The Salewa Committed symbol indicates products that meet strict internal criteria at Salewa with regard to environmental and social responsibility. A Salewa product must meet two mandatory criteria and at least one additional criterion.
The mandatory criteria include:
1. Chemicals verified: more than 90% of the product weight meets at least one of the following criteria: a) the main fabric (for the entire product) has been chemically tested according to Oberalp's chemical guideline or b) the main fabric is bluesign-certified.
2. Factory monitored for social standards: the second obligatory criterion is that the factory where the product has been manufactured has been audited for social standards and working conditions by external audits.
The additional criteria, depending on the product, include upcycling, recycling, certain material compositions, PFC-free coatings or responsibly sourced down.