Inflatable tunnel tent for 3 people
The Elmdale 3PA from Outwell is a must-have for camping trips with family or friends! It’s a two-room tunnel tent that sleeps up to three people, making it great for small families. The flysheet is made of the Outtex 4000 Select polyester fabric, which has taped seams and a water-repellent PU coating for rain protection. The sewn-in, waterproof tent floor also prevents water from penetrating from below. Thanks to the inflatable Rigid Air System from Outwell, the tent is quick and easy to set up. There are also steel poles and a Wind Stabilizer System for stability in windy conditions.
The entrance area is equipped with a canopy and a large Quick & Quiet mesh entrance door. The inner tent is made of breathable polyester and is divided into a living area and a separate sleeping cabin. The sleeping cabin has a Quick & Quiet door and can easily accommodate up to three people. The dark fabric and the ventilation system on the back ensure a pleasant climate for sleeping. The versatile HookTrack hanging system allows you to hang lights and lighter items weighing up to 1.5 kg. Other small items can be stowed in the mesh pockets. It’s completed by cable openings to power your electronics. You’ll have a great time camping with the Elmdale 3PA from Outwell.
The features at a glance:
- Inflatable two-room tunnel tent for 3 people
- Waterproof flysheet and sewn-in tent floor for rain protection
- Quick, easy assembly and good stability thanks to the inflatable Rigid Air System
- Separate, darkened sleeping cabin with good ventilation
- HookTrack hanging system for lighting and additional storage
- Practical cable openings on the outer and flysheet