At a glance
Material information & features
- Suitable for:
- Recommended use:
- ski touring, mountaineering
- Other material information:
- tie-in loop on the inside: Dyneema; tie-in loop on the outside: polyamide
- Adjustment system:
- adjustable leg loops, slide-block buckle
- Gear loops:
- 4 moulded gear loops, 2 back soft loops, ice clipper slot
- 140 g
- Weight reference:
- Size M
- tie-in-loop in contrasting colour
- Item No.:
Our reviews are 100% genuine. More info
This is what customers from around the world say:
The lightest harness on the market.
This super light harness packs so small it fits in your pocket. It is comfortable and does a fine job catching lead falls (yes, I've tried). You can walk with it on without noticing. The gear loops are small but does the job for any alpine adventure.
If Oeli Steck was still around he'd be using it.
All in all - the perfect harness for the Cuilin ridge.
Yes, I would recommend this product to a friend